I am in LOVE with the Resort 2013 Gucci flower pattern that graced the runways back in June along with their floral backdrop. Floral patterns if not done well can be over the top very easily, but this pattern by Gucci, is perfection in my book!
This dress was worn by actress, Brit Marling at the Venice Film Festival in September, how lucky for her!!
This early spring fashion theme, has inspired me as I think about upcoming event designs. Floral patterns when layered and balanced appropriately are stunning and can make for an impactful & elegant table or in larger quantities, setting. Below are some key elements to help you bring this to life for your next event, wedding or dinner party!
1. This fabulous smocked chiffon Gucci top.
2. Stunning Midsummer Night’s Dream cake by Cakes by Krishanthi based in the UK.
3. Love the shape of this Hobnail Pitcher!
4. A great way to bring a look to life for a table setting with these salad & dinner plates.
5. These handmade Thistle Rose Tumblers are beautiful and romantic. They are not always available on-line since they are handmade and take time to create, but if you check back with Fishs Eddy, you should be able to score them!
6. You can never have too many cake stands! This Jadeite Cake Stand comes in 3 different sizes.
7. And if you don’t have an event to plan, a lovely hostess gift in this watercolor floral tea towel.
8. Down to the last detail, these foil debossed Connor Sunflower Place Cards would compliment a variety of table settings.
Have a beautiful day!